We are not affiliated with any box office, venue, team, artist, or otherwise.
Internet sales are not in real time. As such all tickets are subject to availability and change.
- Ticket availability and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Ticket prices and availability are not guaranteed until orders are confirmed.
- Tickets Direct further reserves the right to refuse any order at our discretion.
- In the event the tickets you ordered are no longer available or if we are unable to fill the order as you requested, your card will not be charged.
- If your seats are not available, we may offer you alternative seats when applicable. We may direct you back to our online ordering site to review current inventory.
- Your CostcoTickets.com account may be suspended in the event that there is a pattern of purchasing that is consistent with that of a reseller.
Tickets Direct will send the email to the email address you provided when you placed your order notifying you that your order is confirmed. Tickets Direct is not responsible for email confirmations not received. Tickets Direct reserves the right to upgrade customers at no additional cost to improve the seats if what they ordered is not available. If the tickets ordered are not available and an upgrade is not available, your order will be cancelled, you will receive an email notification and your payment method will not be charged. A customer will never get tickets of a lesser value and/or quality. In the rare instance that we are unable to provide you with comparable tickets after we have confirmed your order, we will notify you in a reasonable amount of time and provide you a 100% refund of the price of the tickets and 100% of any service, shipping or other charges. Orders placed after 5 PM Pacific Time weekdays or at any time during holidays or weekends may not be processed until the next business day.
Shipping / Delivery
Unless noted otherwise, all confirmed tickets will be delivered electronically via instant download or e-mail. Confirmed tickets that are designated as "Instant Download" will be available immediately upon our confirmation of your purchase. Confirmed tickets that are designated as "Future Download" tickets will be available for download on a future date. These tickets will have the download date in the notes prior to placing the order. In rare instances where we do not have e-tickets available you will receive instructions on how to obtain your hard tickets from either Federal Express (FedEx) or how to retrieve them from the "Will Call" window at the venue.
Tickets Direct ships tickets via FedEx to the billing address provided by you ONLY. ALL FedEx and all shipments require the signature of an adult for delivery.
Tickets Direct is not responsible for any shipping delays as a result of FedEx or acts of God. Delivery estimates apply to the day your tickets are shipped, which may be different from the day the order was placed.
Picking-Up TicketsWill Call pickups for hard tickets: It is the customer's sole responsibility for picking up the tickets at the designated venue. Tickets Direct is not responsible for traffic conditions, weather conditions or any other reason that you may fail to timely pick-up your tickets. When picking up your tickets you MUST bring a valid Photo ID that matches the name used to purchase the tickets.
Refund & Return Policy Returns/Warranty
All sales are final unless at least one of the exceptions applies below:
If the tickets you ordered are invalid and are not honored by the venue, Tickets Direct, at your option shall, attempt to locate replacement tickets for you or provide a full refund (including any fees and shipping/handling charges). Tickets Direct may request information from you or the venue to confirm that the tickets were invalid. You should call Tickets Direct at 1-855-258-3217 from the venue if you experience problems with your tickets. You must notify Tickets Direct and complete any written documentation no later than thirty days after the event to be eligible to receive a refund if Tickets Direct did not provide as good or better tickets to you.
Tickets Not Received.
If you do not receive the Tickets you ordered by the date communicated to you when you placed your order or in subsequent communications and you notify Tickets Direct, Tickets Direct will, at your election: 1)attempt to locate and facilitate delivery of the your tickets; 2)provide you with comparable or better replacement tickets at no additional cost; 3) issue you a full refund (including any fees and shipping/handling charges); or 4) issue you a Costco Cash Card for the full value of your purchase (including any fees and shipping/handling charges).
Tickets Not As Expected
If you receive tickets that are not substantially the same or better than the ones you ordered, you should immediately notify Tickets Direct. Upon verification by Tickets Direct and depending on when you notified Tickets Direct, Tickets Direct will, at your election: 1) provide you with comparable or better replacement tickets; 2) issue you a full refund (including any fees and shipping/handling charges); 3) issue you a partial or full credit of the full value of your purchase (including any fees and shipping/handling charges), or 4) provide you with a Costco Cash Card for the full value of your purchase (including any fees and shipping/handling charges). Tickets Direct may require that you return the tickets you received, at Tickets Direct's cost and expense.
If an event is cancelled and not rescheduled, Tickets Direct shall provide you with a full refund (including any fees and shipping/handling charges). Tickets Direct will notify you that the event was cancelled and provide instructions on how to obtain the refund.
Postponed or Rescheduled Events.
If an event is postponed and rescheduled, you may use the tickets on the rescheduled date. If replacement tickets are required for entry to the event on the rescheduled date, Tickets Direct will work to obtain replacement tickets for you or provide you with a full refund (including any fees and shipping/handling charges). If you cannot attend the event on the rescheduled date, and you give Tickets Direct at least 14 days' notice Tickets Direct will, if permitted by the applicable policies of the venue, organization, performance, artist, band, promoter or other individual or entity controlling refund policies for rescheduled events, provide you with a full refund (including any fees and shipping/handling charges) or a Costco Cash Card for the full value of your purchase (including any fees and shipping/handling charges).
More Information: Event or Venue Promotional Items/Giveaways
Tickets Direct is not responsible if you do not receive promotional/giveaway items at the event you are attending, you must adhere to team, event or venue rules for receiving any promotional/giveaway items. Most promotional items are given away to ticket holders upon event entry and are usually in limited supply. Tickets Direct can only recommend getting to the event/venue early in order to receive said promotional item or giveaway.
We disclaim certain warranties:
- USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, TICKETS, AND ANY OTHER MERCHANDISE ARE AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FORGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE ALL TICKETS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS.
- TICKETS DIRECT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (1) THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (2) DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJANS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (4) ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
Our Liability is limited as follows:
- IN NO EVENT SHALL TICKETS DIRECT, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, MERCHANDISE, SERVICES, OR TICKETS. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER TICKETS DIRECT, INC. SERVICE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE LIABILITY OF TICKETS DIRECT, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF TICKETS DIRECT, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE IS US$50.00.
- TICKETS DIRECT HAS NO CONTROL OVER CONDITIONS AT THE VENUES WHERE EVENTS ARE HELD. EVERYONE MUST AT ALL TIMES BE AWARE OF CROWD AND LIFE-SAFETY ISSUES. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS TICKETS DIRECT, ITS OFFICERS, STOCKHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, FROM ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION BY YOUR, YOUR HEIRS OR ESTATE, OR BY ANY PERSON TO WHOM YOU GIVE, SELL, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER ANY TICKETS, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES, OBTAINED FROM THIS WEB SITE, FOR BODILY INJURY OR DEATH RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ANY TICKETS, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES OBTAINED FROM THIS WEB SITE.
Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on this website, even if you do not complete your order by clicking PLACE SECURE ORDER. Such contact details and data may be used to contact you to inquire why you did not complete your order.